Friday 21 December, 2007

Trip to Sinhagad.. A diversion from my series of posts..

A brief halt at Khadakwasala Dam..








Aren't those ripples amazing?!


Just before the "paytha"


My bike.. Behind Sheetal(Where else?!)


The gang..


Starting the climb!


Stoned?! Oh.. Did I think that out loud? :)


A little closer..






A blur..




The old lady's hut..




The 'twin towers'..


The last warrior..


Phuley..(Read in my mother tongue)


Moi!


Dagada..


There? NO! Not yet.. :(




The "censored" pic..


Ajun phule.. Bhari na?




Sheikh(i) Abdullah with her subjects!


Melela waterfall..


Finally there..


The Pune darvaja..


The gamblers!


Lazing around..


Sardar as ever..


Food! Finally.. (The stud's taking pics)






Awesomeness.. (© Sushrut)








At vara point..(Without any vara) :(




Devachi Taaki.. Really heavenly water..


Frisssssbeeeee Time.. :D Yay!


I love my Z500i even more!


The wait..

2 comments:

:| said...

Awesome!
How'd you come up with those really brilliant titles? :P

Harshvardhan Pande said...

Nice 2 c so many pics of u guys [especially Cherry] ;)